Private Sale Value of a 90 HP Merc

ctc1111

Cadet
Hey, I have a 90 HP mercury 2 stroke that I am thinking about selling. It isn't a opti-max or anything. Its just a 90 classic year 2000. It runs fine and everything. The only problem is I have no idea what I should be asking for something like that. Any help on giving me a ball park would be appriciated thanks.

BF

Lieutenant
Re: Private Sale Value of a 90 HP Merc

I think it's almost impossible to say without knowing where you are. Values vary incredibly in different markets. Watch the local ads to see what others are asking.... In these parts, values also vary dramatically depending on the season. They're worth a lot less in the fall than in the spring... Lots less if they can't be test run too.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

That engine doesn't have a great rep.

Check what they go for on ebay.

hunter7m

Recruit

Hey, I have a 90 HP mercury 2 stroke that I am thinking about selling. It isn't a opti-max or anything. Its just a 90 classic year 2000. It runs fine and everything. The only problem is I have no idea what I should be asking for something like that. Any help on giving me a ball park would be appriciated thanks.

im interested, where do you live and ph number

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

ctc111 has been gone for 5 years, hunter. He has probably sold his engine.

Offering a private transaction in the forum is strictly forbidden.

Please be attentive to the age of a thread before disrupting it, and please be attentive to and respect our rules.

Thanks for your cooperation. :)