Priorities

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
A guy saved-up all year to get a ticket to his first Superbowl game. His seat was way up in the nosebleed section. At kickoff, he noticed an empty seat up front, right on the 50yd line. He watched it, and at the end of the first quarter, he observed it still empty. So he went down and asked the guy next to it, "Hi.Is this seat taken?"<br />"No, you can sit there if you want. I got two, and that one was for my wife who recently passed-away", said the man seated.<br />The nosebleeder replied," Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your wife, sir. But didn't any of your friends or relatives want to come in her place?"<br />"Sure", said the seated man, "But they're all at the funeral".

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Priorities

Yea 12'er, an oldie but still a goodie. :D <br /><br />No honey I would never do that. :eek: <br /><br />Gots to go now.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Hmmmm, my wife and I had a conversation about this. She is the one that suggested that I go on with my life if something would happen to her. I just wonder if she wants me to wait until after the funeral?<br /><br />Good one 12Footer :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

071.gif

KaGee

Admiral

It's funny.... only because we all know there are people out there just like that. LOL :D <br /><br />SS... All the women say that. But, it's one of them "When i said yes, I really meant NO!" woman thingys.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

By KaGee:<br />
It's funny.... only because we all know there are people out there just like that.
yea it is .. the dummy shoulda scheduled the funeral for a different day.<br /><br /> :D ;) :p

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> It's funny.... only because we all know there are people out there just like that.
I am one of those people, call me insensitive if you like, but the Pats are in the superbowl :p

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

True, Gil. Just like NASCAR races. I was offered a ticket to Homestead,which is only 4 hours from here, but declined.<br />And I didn't have the heart to tell the guy that I would rather watch it on the tube.<br />Those of you who have attended a NASCAR race know 'zacly what i'm talkin about.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br />Those of you who have attended a NASCAR race know 'zacly what i'm talkin about.
We have 2 races here a year, and I usually score free tickets to both. I enjoy going to the races, even though you get better coverage in front of the TV. I enjoy the roar of the engines, the smell of rubber and gasoline, not to mention the scantilly clad members of the opposite gender.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br /> Those of you who have attended a NASCAR race know 'zacly what i'm talkin about.
Been to several... nuthin like it! I love the smell of exhaust and burnt rubber in the afternoon.<br /><br />Like all live sporting events, it all depends where you sit.<br /><br />20 days to the DAYTONA 500!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I like to go to the local short track on Saturday nights, but those big tracks are more than I can keep up with.