Prayers For Our Son...PLEASE

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander
Well,He's there.<br />Our son Bart Jr. and his unit was deployed to Baghdad last week and the stress is already heavy with wife and me.<br />With all that was already happening there and all since we are beside ourselves.<br />We pray that GOD and his training will see to his safe return.<br />Prayers and good thoughts would certainly ease our burden.<br />EDIT:I thought about my post here and felt that it sounded selfish.I have always felt for ALL our soldiers and their families in our situation and most especially for our fallen and all who loved them.We,too,pray and hope for every soldier to be returned safely.<br /><br /> >>>>>>>THANK YOU ALL<<<<<<<

Skinnywater

Commander
Re: Prayers For Our Son...PLEASE

Dang Bart, of course your family and son has our prayers.

Rick Byers

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Prayers for your kid. My son was over there at the start of the action a year ago. He is back now for a couple of months. He is being discharged next month after 15 years, seems he picked up a blood virus in kosovo a few years ago and they don,t know what to do about so it is retirement time for him at 35 years old. Anyway Prayers from my family for yours and special prayers for the son in Iraq. <br />Rick

ezbtr

Commander

Bart & Rick! Our prayers to YOURS! Me and my son pray EVERY night for our fighting men and women ALL OVER the world. God Bless, Heinz

Ralph 123

Captain

Hey Bart, there is nothing selfish about looking out for your boy. It is being a good Dad! <br /><br />Consider him in my prayers.<br /><br />Just remember, he is in good company, is trained better than any soldier in history, has the best equipment ever know to man, and has the love and respect of his countrymen. The US armed forces takes care of its own and he will be watched over as he watches over others.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Bart, you and your's are in the prayers here at the Spinner household for sure and a special one goes to your son and all the other men and women that are helping us stay free.

bubbakat

Captain

Consider it done and repeated daily

tylerin

Commander

The troops and your son Bart are in my heart

Carphunter

Commander

You can guarantee that your son will be in our prayers, thats for sure. Its ok to be selfish when dealing with your own children in this situation Bart.<br /><br />Hang in there buddy, he's been trained by the best. :)

gaugeguy

Captain

That's right, this is much harder on you and mom than it is on him.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

He's in our prayers as well. When you talk with him tell him "THANKS" from Galveston.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Bart I will pray for you and yours. Our country is what it is because of boys like yours, thank him and you.

glass from the past

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Ditto, here Bart SR., Mrs. Glass and I will keep your son in our thoughts and prayers. <br /><br />P.S. Don't feel selfish, I am sure that most all of us think of all the young men and women over seas defending freedom, but special requests are always welcome. ;)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Can't ever be too many prayers. So, be selfish. Prayers are answered in numbers. I, among many, am proof of that. I'm praying for your son everyday as well as the many others who are out there protecting our freedom.<br />Bassy :)

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Of course you and Bart Jr. have my prayers and those of my family. What unit is Bart Jr. with?<br />-Joe

matthews_jim

Petty Officer 2nd Class

As our soldiers sail away Lord<br />To defend the USA<br />Surround them with Your angels<br />Please protect them everyday<br /><br />They are so brave to go <br />And face the enemy<br />They stand up for what is right <br />And to keep our country free<br /><br />Make each soldier strong Lord<br />And fill them with Your peace<br />Remind them that they are loved<br />And our prayers will never cease<br /><br />Until they are home again<br />Safely in our arms<br />We thank you Lord for watching over them<br />And keeping them from harm<br /><br />Amen

crazy charlie

Vice Admiral

Bart sr. let him know how proud we all are of him here at iboats.Before you know it the two of you will be having a beer together talking about how it was there.Charlie