Practical Computer Jokes

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Practical Computer Jokes

Originally posted by Bob_VT:<br /> Get into the word processing .... open the Auto-Correct and change a common word such as THE to auto Correct to DUMB! (or any other choice 4 letter word).<br /><br />This will drive them bonkers when they type.<br /><br />Bob
That's a good one!<br /><br />We did that to a collegue a few years ago - except we set it to auto correct his name to "Super-Goof". It drove him nuts every time he tried to sign off a letter :D <br /><br />Not many people know about that Word feature :D

sergioy

Petty Officer 1st Class

I would love to try some of those things, but unfortunately I work with a bunch of software engineers and system administrators. They lock their system every time they are away.<br />But when I used to work in the wharehose, we where non-stop foolin around. <br />One of my favorites was to put a small lizard in on of our coworkers gloves and watch him as he screamed like a woman that was up against a mouse. The funniest part of all this was that this guy was a big ol biker dude that could bench press close to 500 lbs.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

just pull the network cord out of the back just a bit. make it look like it's hooked up (same for the mouse or keyboard). they'll wonder why they don't have a connection!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Update: Right now he is completely whacked out. Eevry time he puts his name in, it corrects it to Butthead Renner. This is a hoot and a 1/2. I will bail him before he goes to MIS. :D

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

just be carefull. We did something like that to 2 employees. We set up a program that would email each other (it looked like it came from the other person). It sent inspirational emails every 5 seconds...kinda like confusios says.......<br /><br />1 called the other and asked them to stop sending them. The other said, it's you sending them to me...stop.<br /><br />they called IT and were freaking thinking they had a virus. We had to call IT and let them know what we did :( <br /><br />it was too funny though while it lasted :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Fixed his spelling errors, he couldn't stop laughing. He is going to get his wife's later. This ought to be a hoot. Then the little pecker had my van doors strech wrapped in the lot. Its a beater so I cut the wrap rolled it up and stuffed it under his desk. This will be a lenghty battle, but alot of laughs.