FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm missing the pump to the power trim on my engine. On this engine the pump is mounted in the boat and then two hoses to the cylinder on the motor.
I was wondering if I could get a pump and hoses for a Mercruiser inboard? Original parts are both hard to find, and very expensive.
As far as I remember Mercury OB's used those two hose, pump-in-boat style for just a few years. The earlier PTT pumps were 4 hoses (out of the control valve) to the PTT cylinders, and the later (and current) PTT units were mounted between the transom clamps.
I do not know if the MerCruiser PTT pump will work, however. Hopefully someone who knows will chime in.