Power pack

Dukedog

Captain
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
3,561
new cdi's (if ya like cdi) on ebay under $105 a pair.... won't get any cheaper than that.
 

skeeter louie

Seaman
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 5, 2012
Messages
53
What does cdi stand for. I found some boxes that said detonation switch boxes. Are they the same?
 

sam am I

Commander
Joined
Jun 26, 2013
Messages
2,169
Back in the day it stood for or was short for "Capacitive Discharge Ignition", not sure if the company "CDI" adopted that or not.
 
Last edited:

skeeter louie

Seaman
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 5, 2012
Messages
53
Gonna take it in to have test ran, I have no spark on starboard side. Want to make sure not to fry new boxes.
 

skeeter louie

Seaman
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 5, 2012
Messages
53
How can you tell which box is bad. Switch box on top for starboard and one on bottom for port side?
 
Top