Power consumption of Vectra 25 RL

Barbue

Recruit
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and have been thoroughly enjoying the wealth of knowledge and discussions available here.
I'm embarking on an exciting project to retrofit a Vectra 25RL, currently powered by a Mercury 40HP engine, with an electric propulsion system. My search for empirical data on the power consumption of similar pontoons has, unfortunately, yielded little to no results so far. This lack of direct, comparable data has been a challenge, particularly as we're in the winter season and I'm aiming to have all the necessary preparations in place for the project's execution in the fall. Given the seasonal constraints and the preparatory work required, I thought it prudent to reach out to this community. Perhaps others here have faced similar hurdles or might have insights or resources regarding the power consumption of the Princecraft Vectra 25RL or equivalent models. Any guidance or shared experiences would be immensely valuable as I navigate this project without the benefit of existing empirical data.

Thanks to all !

Barbue

Recruit
Apologies for making another post shortly after my initial one, but I realized I omitted an important piece of information in my previous message. I've created a 3D model of the pontoon in an .obj file format and utilized the tool at https://prelimina.com/resistance/ to calculate the hull's resistance. However, I find myself at a bit of a standstill as I lack the expertise and knowledge necessary to accurately interpret the results from this analysis. I'm reaching out to this community in hopes of finding someone with the experience in such matters who could guide me through understanding these calculations. Any help or direction in this regard would be greatly appreciated as I navigate through this crucial phase of my project.