Poutine

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
It's what's for lunch today:<br /><br />A generous bed of french fries smothered with thick brown gravy topped with ground beef and complemented with generous amount's of cheese curds left to melt by the heat of the gravy.<br /><br />I believe it to be a Canadian dish but deffinatly in the comfort food catagory. What's on your menu.... :)

dolluper

Captain
Re: Poutine

Roscoe don't say that with so much despare<br />BBQ strip loin ,baked potatoe, mushrooms greenpepper and onions<br />cailflower in cheese sause<br />And lots of Wine and Rye :D ;)

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

It "was" boiled Crawfish, Irish Taters, Corn, Mushrooms, Onions, and Celery all from da same pot. emmmmmmm and washed it all down with some Ice Cold Beers. :p :p <br /><br /><br />10lbs heavier and ready for a nap!!!!! :eek:

Twidget

Commander

I have a beef stew started, guess thats it for tonight.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I broiled a 1-1/2" Porterhouse steak. . . nice and rare. . .smothered it with garlic.<br /><br />Added about a cup of green giant extra sweet niblets and a half head of steamed broccoli with Hollandaise sause.<br /><br />Glass of Medoc burgundy.<br /><br />One scoop of Godiva Belgian Dark Chocolate ice cream.<br /><br />I don't much like the modern overuse of adjectives like "extreme" and "maximum", so I'll just say it was gooder'n bugs. :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

A slice of left over pepperoni pizza and a home grown steamed artichoke with mayonaise was lunch today. Tacos for dinner.<br />Bassy

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Some soup beans and fried cornbread, with some fried taters throwed in topped off by a good onion and a cold glass of Diet Mt. Dew.

eeboater

Commander

I am having sliced grilled chicken mixed with Caeser salad an croutons put in a tortilla wrap and consumed with much glee as I type :D :D :D <br /><br />Sean

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

left over Miesfeld's Brats.. grilled a few too many yesterday.. rats! :D

eeboater

Commander

Umm... lunch not sitting very well... :( :eek:
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

ndemge

Commander

Um, I had a brawt from the cart at home depot. Smothered in onions and Kraut :)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Whopper... King sized meal... <br /><br />And no, I don't wanna apple pie wit dat.... Ding. fries are done... :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br />" Ding. fries are done... " :D
now DATS funny! :D :D <br /><br />where's that at again??