Posting good photos of my project

*EdC*

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Hi Guys
I've spent the last several months rebuilding a Merc 80 for my '68 Edinboro. Now I've got my boat striped out and upside down getting ready to gelcoat her. I have a lot of photos of both projects and would like to post some of them here. Is there an easy way? I know I can use the iboat attachment option, but I would have to re-size all of them. Also, I know I could use Photobucket.com or Tinypic.com, and provide a URL. All OK methods, I just want to make things a bit simpler...Any thoughts? ;)

Ed

Landscaping Wiz 808

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Posting good photos of my project

Hi Ed,

Tashadaddy taught me how to get large pictures directly in the post. You've already got 90% of the work done. Upload the pictures to photobucket and then re-size them to message board size, just so they're not too big that you have to scroll L/R. Then just copy the IMG Code and paste it in the post. You can put 5 or 6 pictures max in each post so it might take a few (hopefully). I hope this helps and I look forward to checking out that Merc80!:D

pduquette

Ensign

ED I've begun using PB and it seem easy enough - Set each "folder" as a project +upload . then set acessability levels. Peter

*EdC*

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Thanks Guys......... I'll try to get some photos posted this week!

Regards, Ed