possible "unofficial" IBOATS mini get together, tampa bay area

phatmanmike

Captain
it all started from me asking snapperbait where the best fishing was....<br /><br />.... and this is what its become. there is no date set yet, and its not even an "official" get to gether... click here to read more<br /><br />but if we can entice some more local boaters, im sure it will be more fun the more we can get

gonfishn

Commander
Re: possible "unofficial" IBOATS mini get together, tampa bay area

The annual get together that Spinner has put together in the past was a great idea...What we found was the distance involved in travel for folks<br /><br />Having a mini in different parts like North,South.East and West each year is a great way for folks to meet each other..<br /><br />I had one in Ohio this Year and one in Minnestoa..<br />It is a great way to meet the folks here..Plan far enough a head and you may find some ridgerunners crashing in on ya..<br /><br /><br /> :D

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Seeinz how I live only 3 hours south of Tampa, I'm in. Lake o the Woods sounded like a great place, I wish I could've gone to that one.<br />TN has some of the prettiest woods, but I won't be able to swing a 1200mile road trip.<br />I was hoping to see an anual get-together planned for some place closer, like the keyz or Sanibel Island or Tampa, and that would be so kewl to meet some of the gang!<br />Any weekend is good for a guy this close to Tampa, so when and where is of no concern to me. I'll let y'all decide.

phatmanmike

Captain

hey great 12footer. we need more happy, willing people like you! come on guys, i know your out there...

jim phillips

Chief Petty Officer

sounds great <br />with enuff notice i could proubly make it