FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey I was trying to pry control shaft seal out and my lunch tip broke off and I’m unsure if it fell in, I have spun gears and don’t feel any binding , any tips ? Was told never to remove screw on back and I think I have to to gut gears
See you have a screw driver in the hole where the pivot pin screw should be.
But to put the shift rod back you have to disassemble the gear case as the shift rod has to be threaded back into the gear shift arm.