Portland Oregon protesters... sore losers

Homerr

Commander
Hey Portland Oregon Liberals who voted for Kerry and against our measure 36:<br /><br />WAAAAA!!!!! <br /><br />Sore losers. Now they are protesting and causing all kinds of trouble and damage.<br /><br />I thought they were suppose to be peace-loving anti-this and that people?<br /><br />Get a grip. You lost. The people have spoken, now get over it.<br /><br />H.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Portland Oregon protesters... sore losers

Far from it, H. We had a bunch of ammendments on our ballot down here, and they are really upset. Esspecially the populations in cities.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

I heard one protester on the news, he sounded like he was whacked on the weed.

LubeDude

Admiral

Why cant we have an open season on these Idiots? Id break out the 270 out of storage for that season. Portland is a pretty City, but its full of freaks.

Homerr

Commander

LOL Lubedude.<br /><br />I partially agree... Just remember, not all of them are that way though... Just most of them!<br /><br />I've been hunting this past week, so I'm just hearing about the protests... I knew there was going to be some.<br /><br />Break out the lawn chair and popcorn!<br /><br /><br />H.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Homerr:<br /> LOL Lubedude.<br /><br />I partially agree... Just remember, not all of them are that way though... Just most of them!<br /><br />
Just remember Homerr, Portland (Multnomah county) went for John Kerry by a 4 to 1 margin. I guess that is most of them.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

What do (would) you do if your child throws a tantrum and starts breaking things because (s)he didn't get what (s)he wanted?<br /><br />Right. That's what ought to be done.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Exactly, JB.<br />My own children taught me that tactic also. :) <br /> The best way to deal with these gnatts is to ignore them. I allways ignore the ignorant.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by JB:<br /> What do (would) you do if your child throws a tantrum and starts breaking things because (s)he didn't get what (s)he wanted?<br /><br />Right. That's what ought to be done.
Got that right JB<br />Weird, just while reading this I heard on the news that people are blocking some streets in Seattle keeping other people from getting to and from work.<br /><br />What was measure 36 Homerr? Seems both my daughters mentioned voting for it? :eek:

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

JB,<br /><br />Public spankings? Its worth a try I guess.

Portland facts: Portland OR has more strip clubs per capita than any other city in America. Excluding all of Nevada of course.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by 1994lundminnow:<br /> Portland facts: Portland OR has more strip clubs per capita than any other city in America. Excluding all of Nevada of course.
And "HOW" did you come up with that bit of informatio???<br /><br />Not saying that it isnt true! Just wondering :eek: :eek: :eek:

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class

Just to inform: Born in Wyoming; grade school in Idaho; HS in Pendleton; lived/worked/school in Portland; taught Jr. College in Portland & Salem; worked in Bend; hunted/fished all over the state; always kept an active OR drivers license (left the state in '76); planned to returned when I retired(my wife promises to bury mu holding my OR driver license up here.<br /><br />But; with the way the state has gone to the lib's, I don't know if I would fit anymore. Love the state; miss the Steelhead/Salmon fishing; Columbia river and ocean, + the hunting.<br /><br />Hate the way the politics of the state is going.<br />(still envy you that are there though)<br /><br />It is too bad the losers think that it's not over until they're happy.

Homerr

Commander

36 was Oregon's measure to recognize marriage as one Man and one Woman.<br /><br />Kudo's JB! That's what I'd do too.<br /><br />And yes... apparently the 'peaceful' protesters were blocking traffic to FORCE the people to hear their protests... How pathetic.<br /><br />I forget which local news I was listening to, but that's exactly what some of them said... they have a right to be heard, so they were blocking traffic to force people to listen.<br /><br />Sounds a lot like some of the tree huggers we had here when they camped out in the tops of the trees to prevent the logging. All you had to do is cut one of them down with them in it.... Problem solved!<br /><br />H.

KaGee

Admiral

Silence can be very deafining!