FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
It has been done by several. But personally I don't know the details on how to do it, I just have one motor on my boat. But I am sure some who have will drop by and give you some information.
I have seen a picture of one mounted to the starboard toon. I beleive
the bracket for mounting the kicker is an after market product. I'll see
what I can find. old jim
Few people have ever mounted two small engines on a pontoon boat. It's just difficult to link up the controls and steering with the way the pontoons and motor pod are manufactured.