FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The easy way would be to use a little clear silicon. Put clear tape on the bottom and apply the silicon to the top. If you want to repaint the top, then I would use fiberglass.
I have similar top on my pontoon...it had 4 or 5 similar holes...used alum tape on underside and found a gray colored caulk and applied from topside and smoothed it over with my finger...it worked very well and from a distance almost impossible to see...hope this helps
Thanks for all your replies.
I remembered that I had a tube of "Marine Goop Adhesive/Sealant" that I had got from West Marine. I put some tape behind the holes/cracks and filled the top with the goop. I used it before on other things and it worked great.