political humor

one more cast

Captain
Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed." <br /><br />"OH NO!" the president exclaims. "That's terrible!" <br /><br />His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the president sits, head in hands. Finally, the president looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion?"

pjc

Lieutenant Commander
Re: political humor

Last night I watched a docudrama about the Roman Emperor "Caligula". At the conclusion of the show, I thought of Bill Clinton.<br /><br />I have no idea what this means :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by pjc:<br /> Last night I watched a docudrama about the Roman Emperor "Caligula". At the conclusion of the show, I thought of Bill Clinton.<br /><br />I have no idea what this means :)
I saw that too. His life experiances reminded me of the old Iraqi regime tho. (Tiberius=Sadamn, Gemellus=Uday, caligula=kusay).<br />Thank God we will never see those two kids assume the "empire"!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

man 12'r, that is an excellent comparison. Especialy since reports I've heard of how SHs sons behaved. Could be that SH studied Roman history as well as Hitlers. :mad:

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Bill and Hillary are on a sinking boat. Who gets saved? <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />The nation :) ;)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

PRESIDENT CLINTON'S TESTIMONY <br /><br />I did not do it in a car<br />I did not do it in a bar<br />I did not do it in the dark<br />I did not do it in the park<br />I did not do it on a date<br />I did not ever fornicate<br /><br />I did not do it at a dance<br />I did not do it in her pants<br />I did not get beyond first base <br />I did not do it in her face<br />I never did it in a bed<br />If you think that, you've been misled. <br /><br />I did not do it with a groan<br />I did not do it on the phone<br />I did not cause her dress to stain <br />I never boinked Saddam Hussein<br />I did not do it with a whip<br />I never fondled Linda Tripp<br />I never acted really silly<br />With volunteers like Kathleen Willey<br /><br />There was one time, with Margaret Thatcher <br />I chased her 'round, but<br />could not catch her.<br /><br />No kinky stuff, not on your life <br />I wouldn't, even with my wife.<br /><br />And Gennifer Flowers' tale of woes <br />Was paid for by my right-wing foes<br />And Paula Jones and those State Troopers <br />Are just a bunch of party poopers<br /><br />I did not ask my friends to lie <br />I did not hang them out to dry <br />I did not do it last November <br />But if I did, I don't remember <br /><br />I did not do it in the hall<br />I could have, but I don't recall. <br />I never did it in my study<br />I never did it with my dog, Buddy <br />I never did it to Sox, the cat<br />I might have-once-with Arafat. <br /><br />I never did it in a hurry<br />I never groped Ms. Betty Currie <br />There was no sex at Arlington<br />There was no sex on Air Force One <br />I might have copped a little feel <br />And then endeavored to conceal<br /><br />But never did these things so lewd <br />At least, not ever in the nude.<br />These things to which I have confessed <br />They do not count, if we stayed dressed. <br /><br />It never happened with cigar<br />I never dated Mrs. Starr<br />I did not know this little sin <br />Would be retold on CNN<br /><br />I broke some rules my Mama taught me<br />I tried to hide, but now you've caught me. <br />But I implore, I do beseech,<br />Do not condemn, do not impeach. <br /><br />I might have got a little tail, <br />But never, never did I inhale.<br /><br />da flash, Billy Clinton ;)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

"Ted Kennedy called for Rumsfeld's resignation. This is interesting. This marks the first time Kennedy has ever come out against anything with rum in it."<br />.................................<br /><br />"Ted Kennedy said today that the Democratic party is still the majority party. That means he's been drinking again." <br />................................<br />"John Kerry went duck hunting and he's doing that to fulfill his campaign pledge to hunt down the ducks and kill them wherever they are! Kerry did pretty well; he came back with four ducks and three Purple Hearts." <br />.........................<br />"You see the pictures in the paper today of John Kerry windsurfing? He's at his home in Nantucket this week, doing his favorite thing, windsurfing. Even his hobby depends on which way the wind blows." <br />.......................<br /> :) :) :) :) :)

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

bush_worstdisaster.jpg

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Bush's Psalm<br /><br />"Bush is my shepherd, I shall be in want. He leadeth me beside the still factories, He maketh me to lie down on park benches, He restoreth my doubts about the Republican party, He guideth me onto the paths of unemployment for the party's sake. I do fear the evildoers, for thou talkst about them constantly. Thy tax cuts for the rich and thy deficit spending They do discomfort me. Thou anointeth me with never-ending debt, And my savings and assets shall soon be gone. Surely poverty and hard living shall follow me, And my jobless children shall dwell in my basement forever."

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

If you google "failure" the first hit is GWB.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

thats 'cause googles admins are liberal leftists. I do believe the lib dems are dieing on the vine as a legitimate party. this thread is about humor though. I find the Dems dieing on the vine humerous, as well as their having reached the bitter end of the rope regarding their viability :)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

BTW, all in good cheer mates, whatever your persuasion. Bring on the harlots........ ;)