Police Pullover

dolluper

Captain
A cop stops a car for traveling faster than the posted speed limit. Since<br />he's in a good mood that day he decides he might give the fellow a break and<br />write him out a warning instead of a ticket. So, he asks the man his name.<br /><br />"Fred," the driver replies.<br /><br /><br />"Fred what?" the officer asks.<br /><br />"Just Fred," the man responds.<br /><br />When the officer presses him for a last name, the man tells him that he used<br />to have a last name but lost it.<br /><br />The officer thinks he has a nut case on his hands but plays along with it.<br /><br />"Tell me Fred, how did you lose your last name?"<br /><br />The man replies, "It's a long story so stay with me. I was born Fred<br />Dingaling. I know, funny last name. The kids used to tease me all the time. So I<br />stayed to myself. I studied hard and got good grades. "When I got older I<br />realized that I wanted to be a doctor. I went<br />through college medical school, internship, residency, finally got my degree<br />so I was Fred Dingaling, MD.<br /><br />"After a while I got bored being a doctor so I decided to go back to<br />school. Dentistry was my dream. Got all the way through school, got my degree so I<br />was now Fred Dingaling, MD, DDS.<br /><br />"Got bored doing dentistry so I started fooling around with my assistant. <br />She gave me VD. So, I was Fred Dingaling, MD, DDS with VD. Well, the ADA found<br />out about the VD so they took away my DDS so I was Fred Dingaling MD with<br />VD. Then the AMA found out about the ADA taking away my DDS because of the VD, so they took away my<br />MD leaving me as Fred Dingaling with VD. Then the VD took away my dingaling<br />. . . so now I'm just Fred."<br /><br />The officer walked away in tears laughing