FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've had some overheating issues in my Polaris 2004 MSX 150. I think I have them fixed, but I can't clear the limp mode code. Is there a way to do that without bringing it to the dealer....Again ?
I've had some overheating issues in my Polaris 2004 MSX 150. I think I have them fixed, but I can't clear the limp mode code. Is there a way to do that without bringing it to the dealer....Again ?
HI rocky , first of all i am a newbie. have replaced the turbo on my 2004 polaris msx 150, i was told the light were on because the boost isssue. now that is replaced how can i erase the code without taking it to the dealer. I will appreciate if you could help me out on this one.
I've had some overheating issues in my Polaris 2004 MSX 150. I think I have them fixed, but I can't clear the limp mode code. Is there a way to do that without bringing it to the dealer....Again ?