plugs, wires, and oil filter 120hp

Leedanger

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
May 29, 2011
Messages
331
Mercruiser 120 hp
Serial# 6229797

Can someone tell me what the "autozone equivalent" plugs, wires, and oil filter? I don't believe GM ever used this lil' 153 block in any automotive application but I'd assume someone here would know which wires and filter I can use....I guess I can look up myself which plug it takes unless someone happens to know by heart.

Thanks
 

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
27,468
Re: plugs, wires, and oil filter 120hp

Plug wires are plug wires. Use anything that fits. Plugs are standard NGK BR6FS. I think (needs to be confirmed) the filter is the same as used on the small block V8s...

Chris........
 

Leedanger

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
May 29, 2011
Messages
331
Re: plugs, wires, and oil filter 120hp

Good to know....Thanks Chris
 
Top