Please Read

Stratosfied

Ensign
My dad has been in the hosital since 06/25. He went in to have a peach sized cyst removed on his hip. Well, it has not gone well. He is to have gall bladder surgery on Tuesday. The man has never really been sick. He had two tours in Viet Nam (82nd Airborne) and was much of a man during my youth. They live in Baytown Tx, and I am in AL. Please add him to your prayer list during this time. He cannot hold any food down and has had severe abdominal problems. This may be selfish, but its been about 16 years since we got to go fishing together. I would like to have some more trips. Thank you all so much in advance, and Happy Independence Day to all!

FSHKPR

Ensign
Re: Please Read

hope all goes well stratosfied, prayers on the way.

LadyFish

Admiral

I will certainly add your Dad to my prayer list Stratosfied, and you too.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Consider it done, Stratosfied. Hoping all turns out well!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Prayers for you and Dad are said.<br />May many fishing trips be in your future.<br />Bassy

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Will do Stratosfied, you and your dad will be in our prayers. Hope you two have more fishing trips together.

Stratosfied

Ensign

Thank you all so much. I know that these replies are pure and that you all will keep us on your hearts. I will post and update tomorrow after his surgery. Thanks again and God Bless you and all your families! :)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

From mine for yours Strato........God Bless

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Hope Your Dad gets over this bump in the road, and that the two of you have many more fishing trips together...

Carphunter

Commander

Sorry I'm late, just read this post.<br /><br />You will all be in my families prayers Stratosfied.<br /><br />Stay strong there buddy.

ob

Admiral

Me too ,just read it.Your dad will be on the prayer list at Our Lady of Mt.Carmel church in Portland ,Texas.Your dad's a hero ,you know.<br /><br />What's your dads name Stratosfied? The church memebers like to get specific when they talk to God.