Please help me with understanding my new boat

Majick

Cadet
Hi everyone! I am a new boat owner and have gotten confused while looking for boat tops.

We bought this boat: http://www.boattrader.com/listing/1978-ANGLER-Y24-95824194

The listing says the model is Angler and the Make is Y24........when looking for angler y24 I am not finding anything. It does have a Formula hull and it look VERY similar to the Formula 233 cuddy cabin. When looking for parts such as boat covers, etc. would I look for 1978 Formula 233 cuddy cabin stuff or do I need to look for Angler stuff??

I am sorry if this is a dumb question to most boat people, but like I said this is my first boat.

Here are some more pictures:

IMG_1694.jpg

IMG_1691.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Michelle

tallcanadian

Captain
Re: Please help me with understanding my new boat

Unless the manufacturer is still in business you won't find covers or anything that is factory. You will have to have these made to the specs of the boat. Any good canvas maker or marine uphostery guy can make these items for you from scratch. Hope this helps.

NetMatrix

Petty Officer 1st Class

It is a nice looking boat. Needs some work for it, but very nice looking. Best of luck to you in this restoration project you have.

osborn159

Petty Officer 1st Class

good looking boat, marine canvas shop should be able to fix you up w/ one, not sure of cost, round here there plenty of them, near the coast. of the shelf probly be hard to find

boatflipper

Chief Petty Officer

Very nice first boat! Are you just doing a cosmetic restore or does the deck/transom need attention?