Please help identify this logo

Bluesin'

Recruit
resized logo.jpg
I hope this works, I just obtained this twin hull 10ft sailboat, similar to a Livingston. I have checked the sailboat logo website and do not see this one. It is a circle with a 10 inside (length I assume) with the top half of an arrow coming horizontal from the circumference of the circle. The whole thing is blue. The sail was made by Carl Daniels in Seattle. it has a lengthwise center thwart. If anyone can tell me the make of this boat I would really appreciate it, thanks!!

SolingSailor

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Please help identify this logo

I've never seen this logo before, but this looks like a wind arrow on a Pilot Chart. The arrow indicates average windspeed, and I think the number indicates the percentage of time. This could indicate a pilot, or windrose, or some such name.
A long shot, but maybe a clue, and I hope it helps.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Does it have a HIN on the stern? Maybe a long shot on a small sailboat.

Bluesin'

Recruit

Does it have a HIN on the stern? Maybe a long shot on a small sailboat.

No, unfortunately. All I know is the sailmaker and that "PORT TOWNSENED" is stenciled on the bottom of the port hull. Makes sense, as I'm in Wa and got it from someone in Shelton. Might have been a rental from up there.
Pretty much a Livingston clone, just curious and hopefully I can find the correct mast for it. Thanks for everyone's reply.
BTW, any idea where I might obtain a mast, probably aluminum maybe 17 or 18 ft? The sail is 15' 4", plus I need the added length to get form the foredeck to the mast pocket at the hull bottom. I'd like to find a used one to save $.