Picture from Grand Canyon

LubeDude

Admiral
Guess you dont have to have the best canera to take a great picture!<br /><br />My Dad loned me a 2 MP Camera so I would have a camera to take to the wedding and the Grand Canyon, I wasnt too excited about it, but did want to take a few pictures. Here is the best one.<br /><br />
GrandCanyon2004.jpg

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Picture from Grand Canyon

Wow! That is amazing. Thanks Lubedude. Great picture taking. Love what you precieve as beauty.<br />Bassy

rudeafrican

Petty Officer 1st Class

Nice shot Lubedude, sure brings back nice memories. When I was was there in December it was covered with snow. Man I miss your country.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Great shot, LubeDude! That's a real winner.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Wow - nice shooting LubeDude.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

beautiful.<br /><br />But... " I wasnt too excited about it," .. ?<br /><br />the wedding?<br />the camera?<br />or the canyon?

Link

Rear Admiral

Awesome LD! <br />Won't say how many years ago since I was there. Because then you could (if you could remember at your age) in another post about your sons hike, and add 2 and 2 together you would find that I'm old enough to have a son about his age :eek: <br />Maybe I do Have a son about his age?? (Can't remember) Must have to ask Mrs.Link LOL <br /><br />roscoe<br />LD made one post with a Great Pic...<br />Now your confusing the issue with three questions! ;)

one more cast

Captain

Great photo, I wish I would remember to take my camera everywhere I go. Last night I seen one of the prettiest sunsets of my life and....no camera!

sangerwaker

Commander

Very nice shot, LD. My friend took a 2 MP with on his Canada fly in trip, and he also got some amazing landscape shots. The best camera is not necessary, just has more "bells and whistles".

ndemge

Commander

now that is friggin cool!<br /><br />do you have a higher res version? that would be a cool background

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Very nice LD, but, how did that dead tree get in the way.
26.gif

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Absolutely awesome, Great pic LD :) <br /><br /><br />That's a nice place to discard those kidney stones :D

KaGee

Admiral

WOW LD...<br /><br />Let's see the OIL DOC dispute that one! ;)

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Hey, LubeDude, can you send me the higher resolution version of your picture? Would like to make it my desktop. I need scenes like that to help me make it thru these winter months.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by roscoe:<br /> " I wasnt too excited about it," .. ?<br />
Reference to the camera.<br /><br />Ill post a link when I get home tonight for a higher res image.<br /><br />Thanks for all the great reviews. "How did that dead tree get in the way"? Very funny :p LOL

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Awesome wallpaper, LubeDude. Thanks!