pic. test no.2

derwood

Chief Petty Officer
DSC00036.jpg
<br /> now lets see if this goes through.

derwood

Chief Petty Officer
Re: pic. test no.2

dang, yea i'd say it went through alright. that is one big picture. its like that in the album too. the others are'nt. thanks guys. now i can work on putting up some other stuff. lets see i can make yall laugh a little. it may take a few days to get some pictures but i think you'll like them....he,he,he.<br />thanks again derwood<br />that bass was some good frog on lotus style fishing buy my brother. hey i just thought of something....dose this mean the curse is lifting? have the microsoft gods been pleased by some offering i might have made. hmmmmmmmm. :cool:

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Yo Derwood! Nice one! Well done!<br /><br />That's a good lookin' fish too - it justifies a decent sized photo!<br /><br /> :D

Fishbusters

Ensign

Nice bass and no it does not mean the curse is lifting. It just means they are gonna find something bigger or more importiant to knock out.

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

That's one heck of a fish sport, is it your son checking out the mouth. He's braver than a lot of kids I know. Great photo.<br />Ross

crab bait

Captain

that's what ya call a large/bucket mouth bass !!! what's the wieght ???

derwood

Chief Petty Officer

yall like that huh? my brother caught it and that is his son, i'm on the other side of the camra. we catch them like that sometimes but mostly they are a little smaller. honestly though not to much smaller if we are fishing the lotus, some have been a little bigger. the big ones haunt the lotus pads(lilly pads) and weed beds in spots most pepole pass up because they don't go to fish for bass with heavy enough tackel to get em out of there. we take our saltwater rods rigged with 25 to 30lb test or better. when a true duck eater like that one or his daddy hits a rubber worm on the edge of a lotus pad...look out. it will scare the crap out of you if your not paying attention. your just fishing along and your brother will ask you whats for dinner and just when you take your mind off whats going on and start to answer... kablamo!! white water everywhere. better hope ya got a good knot in your pucker string. :eek: did'nt get the weight but i'd guess about an 8 or 10 spot. ;) heck i'm sure you guys get um like that all the time. we are in short supply of lakes to fish anymore because of the drought, always looking for a new lake with actual water in it.<br />derwood.