FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
OMG I would be in heaven The top pic has an old light four and many other old models I once had. One day, I'm going to have a bone yard like that again.
where is the boat yard? I used to go to a place in NJ called Trixies Landing. Looks a lot like your pictures. They had tons of motors, a stones throw to the bay - which was filled with saltwater. Nice pictures, thanks for posting.