Photobucket is out?

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant
Is it just me, or does everyone else not see any images that are using photobucket as a host?<br />Avatars...pics in the threads..etc.. :confused: :confused:

dolluper

Captain
Re: Photobucket is out?

Mine comes from there is it here,just checking

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

I can't even go to www.photobucket.com <br />It gives me the dreaded message "cannot find server" What happened?! I was able to get in yesterday. My co-worker can open the page on their computer just fine. Has my computer somehow blocked it? I'm not running a firewall. Anyone ever had this problem with a particular site?

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Me Too!! All red X's<br />Kelton, are you able to get into www.photobucket.com<br />Could my computer be blocking that site only somehow? I've tried rebooting. any other suggestions?

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

I can't get to it either (and I'm at the house so no wor firewall blockage).<br /><br />you co-worker can probably get to the main page becuase it's in their cache. they don't have it set to refresh every visit!<br /><br />I guess you get what you pay for :D

eeboater

Commander

Dave, believe it or not, your computer may be blocking them. It isn't your computer, rather, your ISP. I would call your ISP and find out why you are having connectivity issues with Photobucket. They can help figure that out for you.<br /><br />Sean

vipzach

Lieutenant

Dave I can get to it, my pic is hosted there. What anti-virus are you using? Is it Norton internet security, or the mcafee security suite? If so then try disabling it temporarily and then go to photobucket.

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

I am running Norton Corp Edition. Disabled the real time protection and still couldn't get to Photobucket. I gues I'll try to contact Verizon Business DSL and see what, if anything, they can do for me. Can anyone see the pics I posted it the 1st message? I can't.....this sucks :mad: :confused: I can see everyones avatar that DOESN'T use photobucket as a host.

one more cast

Captain

I can't log on to photobucket either. And the only avatars I can see are Keltons and eeboaters.

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

No problems this side of the pond Dave: photobucket working fine and seeing all photos avatars etc etc

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

I'm in the same boat as OMC...for lack of a better term ;) What gives? I'm on the phone with verizon now(on hold)I'll let ya know what they say.

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Just talked to the Verizon guy and get this....HE can't get into the site either!! Now what!!?<br />Can anyone who is able to get on the site find an e-mail address or phone # so I can contact them (photobucket)directly?<br />I don't understand how some have access and some don't.

NOSLEEP

Commander

I dont use photo bucket, but I can access the site<br />through Dave's link.

magster65

Commander

These notice are on the homepage bulletin board;<br /><br />Network Issue<br />It appears there is a peering issue with some of the network providers. We are looking into this.<br /><br />Server moves<br />We continue to build out the infrastructure and tonite we are moving some image servers around to reduce some inter-network traffic. This could cause very brief interruptions but nothing major.<br /><br />It appears the only way to contact them is through an automated email service.<br />Does this link work?<br /> http://photobucket.com/feedback.php