Photo Test

Solittle

Fleet Admiral
DSCF00081.jpg
<br /><br />What do you see if anything?

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: Photo Test

Large picture of a walk around bluewater boat with twins.

KaGee

Admiral

i see that boat in my back yard. Better chain it down! :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> No props, that's what I see! :p
Good call I missed that at first.<br /><br />I see Porta-Potty under center console???

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

lol :) ,SBN<br />I have to test a pic myself here....<br /><br />When I'm able to have something like that anchored in my yard----<br /><br /><br />
DBH_LOGO1.jpg
<br /><br />And Boomyal, he lives in Miami, which means the props are probably in the living room, hidden in the entertainment center. One does not leave one's props on one's l/u's when storing a vessel in Miami. :rolleyes: ( been there, done that).<br />Dunaruna, It be (kind looks like) a Wellcraft insignia on it. There are gobs of them down here.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Oh, you mean that big white thing sitting on all that green stuff? I do see it now that you point it out. :p

aspeck

Staff member

I'm with you, Pointer, dancing girls - in Thongs! Bet it will get poofed!

Solittle

Fleet Admiral

Some of you guys ben smokin that funny stuff or sippin some of the hard stuff.<br /><br />12Footer gets the prize - Yep - - it is a Wellcraft - a 1988 23' Fisherman model with twin 1.6L Sea Drives. Great boat for our boating needs. We have had it for 10 years now and have no thoughts of getting rid of it. I just finished repainting the motors.<br /><br />I keep the SS props in the garage & lock the trailer. Outside of two murders and one suicide this has been a peaceful safe neighborhood in the 30 years we have lived here. Oh! - Almost forgot my next door neighbor had two new Mercruiser outdrives stolen off of his 26'er while in the driveway about 15 years ago.<br /><br />The image might be a bit fuzzy as I cut the resolution way down. Any idea what is a reasonable size to get some clarity??

oddjob

Commander

I see the potiential of a solid friendship....neighbor... :D