Peterson got death.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
I believe he deserves it. Why he didn't divorce her and pay his child support & maybe alimony in favor of murder and chance of being convicted is beyond me.<br /><br /><br />Unfeeling, cheating, low-life. And now we can add murderer. Hope he enjoys the next dozen or more years on death row.

spratt

Lieutenant
Re: Peterson got death.

Yep!! I agree with you, Mark...<br /><br />I know a guy who was married twice, divorced twice, lost everything to both wives, each got a business he had built up very well, and all the money that went with them, got his kids, and both run the businesses into the ground...he once told me that had he killed the women, he would maybe have served 10 years each...however, because of what happened via the divorces and losing everything and now that he cannot get credit, etc., he feels that his life is ruined forever...in comparison to life he felt a few years each would have been better...some idiots!!! DOH!!!!!

one more cast

Captain

I've been divorced twice. Didn't get stung too bad in the first one but in the second one I lost the house, 1/3 of my pension, all my savings, and most of my belongings. Not once have I ever thought about killing anyone. What I did is pick up what I had left and start over. Now six years later I have a great wife,a new house,a bigger boat, new hunting rifles,new fishing rods and reels and happiness. When money starts to make people kill then people are living for the wrong reason.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Poof him!

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

To play the devil's advocate - sentencing someone to DEATH on only circumstantial evidence is a scary proposition, regardless of the weight of evidence. I'd be very surprised if he ever gets executed. Only in California, that other country.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

His notariety makes him a target for any lifer looking to break the boredom. He's dead one way or another. I agree on the death sentence on circumstantial evidence point. He'll probably get appealed down to life.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

It don't matter. Like I said in the other thread about this, the "boys" at San Quinten will "love" him.

jimchere

Petty Officer 1st Class

Not meaning to be a troll or anything...okay maybe I am. After a while, it crossed my mind how this dirtbag got death on circumstantial evidence, yet we have forgotten that OJ walked?

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by jimchere:<br /> Not meaning to be a troll or anything...okay maybe I am. After a while, it crossed my mind how this dirtbag got death on circumstantial evidence, yet we have forgotten that OJ walked?
Some say he may be paying the penalty for the OJ fiasco. People out there are getting fed up being the butt of peoples jokes. They wanted to send the message that celebrity lawyers and money won't get you off the hook.<br /><br />Robert Blake is next and then Michael.

Triton II

Commander

Congrats OneCast... I've rebuilt after one Divorce and share my life with a girl... but marriage... never again. Here in Aus we don't have capital punishment and there's little chance of anybody ever getting convicted of anything using circumstantial evidence.

brother chris

Commander

I don't think he should be put to death, but life in prison with NO chance of parole. <br />It would give him more time to think about what he did and why he is in jail.

Ralph 123

Captain

I can't see or hear "sturgeon" without thinking of that SOB...

Kenneth Brown

Captain

JB <br />Member # 1031 posted December 13, 2004 06:40 PM<br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /> Poof him! <br />
JB- Are you sure my my sense of fun and games is the one that sux? You have redeemed yourself. Glad to see that you can find humor in this poofing business also. I think you posted an excellant response. I would like to poof him too.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

No lethal injection, please... Straight Electricity... Fry the sucker...

NYMINUTE

Captain

Got what he deserved, sadly it took far too long. And in liberal California he will be around much longer living off the taxpayers while appeals are made. They ought to pay a lifer in the slam to off him before he gets his orange jump suit.

Bondo

Staff member

I think he got Exactly what he Should.........<br />But, It would have been Much Better, in another state....... Texas for instance........

gaugeguy

Captain

I don't get it, really. I am for the death penalty, but I just don't think that it fits in this case. Sure, he is a lying, cheating POS in my book, but I don't think the prosecution proved beyond a reasonable doubt in my mind that he is a double murderer. They didn't even have solid evidence that Lacy was murdered, let alone the cause of death. IMO the defense team didn't do it's homework, figuring no jury in CA would convict Peterson. It is like the "anti-OJ" trial. :confused: :confused:

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Poof him!<br />
JB, he is one lucky man that you don't have your finger on his poof button. Too bad you don't.