Pennsylvania Girls

aspeck

Staff member
SBN, 12footer, and Aspeck men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their wives duties. The SBN had married a woman from Kentucky, and bragged that he had told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed done at their house. He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.<br /><br />12footer man had married a woman from Florida. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.<br /><br />Aspeck had married a Pennsylvania girl. He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye. Enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, and telephone a landscaper.<br /><br />Got to love them Pennsylvania girls!

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Pennsylvania Girls

Sorry for the redundancy, and posting it again, too! :p ;) :D But at least I named the men in story :D !

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by aspeck:<br /> Sorry for the redundancy, and posting it again, too! :p ;) :D But at least I named the men in story :D !
Some things are funny everytime.. This qualifies. :D :D

Carphunter

Commander

Hey 'speck, that was funny. :D <br /><br />But ya know whats really gonna be funny..............the final score of "THE GAME" on December 18th. :D :p <br /><br />....and hey Kagee, don't be pickin on 'speck, he done been here a lot longer than you, and he outranks you! :D <br /><br />(......and its my job to pick on him). ;)

aspeck

Staff member

Oh Carpy, Carpy, Crapy, oops, did I type that? It must have been a mistake!<br /><br />We will see come Dec 18th. Bad part about it is I won't be in the country and won't be able to see the cardinals get plucked!<br /><br />I will get the score and recap though!

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> <br />....and hey Kagee, don't be pickin on 'speck, he done been here a lot longer than you, and he outranks you! :D <br />
I not be pickin on 'ole speck! I may not been here as long, but watch out boys, I be rising up through the ranks quicker than you can say "Pennsylvania Girls"!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I remeber that now! Yup. My bride had a relapse. She is snoring on the couch at the moment.There have never been so many dishes in the sink, as there are at this moment! I made dinner last night, but drew the line at the dishes....Had to wash one fork to pack with my lunch...<br />I love her, but she sure can sloth-out in style sometimes.<br /><br />Truth be told tho; She werked a double-shift yesterday. God Bless her. I love that couch-potato sloth! :D

Carphunter

Commander

Kagee said;<br />I be rising up through the ranks quicker then you can say "Pennsylvania Girls"!
Man, you ain't kiddin. 1049 posts, and you registered August 2004. :eek: At this rate, you'll top JB in about 6 months! :p <br /><br />.......guess I need to start postin more. :D

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Thats great everytime! You must be getting some of our Jersey girls moving into PA. Keep them will you.