FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
does anyone know the correct prop for a 1973 24 ft. penn yan tunnel drive with a 350 crusader motor,270 hp. 1 inch shaft. or where i can find manufactures info on this boat...... thanks
Do a search on the net for Penn Yan.I believe there are a number of sites for Penn Yan fans.If I remember right I stumbled on a discussion about tunnel hull props some time ago.