Peace, for a while anyway.

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Hi all,<br /><br />Sorry if I've caused you a bit of angst JB. And to Roy, sorry about the 'missing' motor. And to all the rest of you, thanks for putting up with me.<br /><br />I'm off now.<br /><br />I have been called up to Vietnam for some work. Got to pay the bills somehow.<br /><br />But I'll be back! You better believe it!<br /><br />SBN, now you can say 'Good Chris, good'.<br /><br />Thanks again y'all, it's been great fun.<br /><br />Chris..............

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Peace, for a while anyway.

"Good Chris, Good" :D <br /><br />Stay safe and we will see you on your return.

gonfishn

Commander

Take care Chris..If your near Saigon take some pics..Curious on how it has changed since 1969..

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Don't give away any trade secrets to those commies, Chris. Safe trip to ya.

tylerin

Commander

Fi dolla, fi dolla.....I luv you long time :D

oddjob

Commander

Be sure and take the video camera wit cha....you may want to run for office some day :D ....good luck Chris :)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Come back soon, Chris.<br /><br />Bon Voyage. :)

gonfishn

Commander

If they say I luv you much and say in same breath buy me refigerator remember nothing is free/ :D <br /><br />Lol at Tylerin..Your foot prints are a givaway..

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Fi dolla, fi dolla.....I luv you long time :D
LMAO, just got it, Tylerin. :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Fi dolla, fi dolla.....I luv you long time :D
You no luv me long time, you no luv me short time, you no buy me drinky, you cheap chahlie :D

achris

More fish than mountain goat

SW,<br /><br />I'm leaving on Monday. I am an ROV Pilot/Technician. That's underwater robots. Like what they found the Titanic with. We're setting up the mooring anchors and flowlines for a oiltanker that will be used as a floating production facility.<br /><br />Sam,<br /><br />My girlfriend doesn't approve of me wearing socks outside the house. :D <br /><br />Chris............

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

We'll be thinking about ya,bro! Stay well, "Stay in the boat", and "watch out for them monkeys, man, they'll bite the **it outta you!"