Paying an Invoice

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
An owner of an insurance company in Upstate was<br />confused about paying an invoice for repairs he had<br />done on his house, so he decided to ask his office<br />manager, Barbara, for some mathematical help.<br /> <br />He called her into his office and said, "You're a well<br />schooled New Yorker, and I need some help. If I<br />were to give you $20,000, minus 14%, how much<br />would you take off?"<br /> <br />Barbara thought for a minute, then replied,<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"Everything but my earrings."

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Paying an Invoice

Now wait a minute here... was she a looker??<br /><br />I seen some office managers in my career that you couldn't pay me enough to watch her take off anything.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> KG, me thinks her initials were AJ ;)
You mean ANGELINA!<br /><br />Well then, that's whole different kettle of fish!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
Originally posted by SBN:<br /> KG, me thinks her initials were AJ ;)
You mean ANGELINA!<br /><br />Well then, that's whole different kettle of fish!
No Kagee, he meant Hilary Clinton, Duh!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Does anybody here like Angelina Jolie...she has enormous lips!!!<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Ken

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

I would give my hat to have a looker in my office. AJ is a looker and wouldn't mind having her in the office. If only life is so wonderful!!!

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

They're all lookers in my office.......... They're so ugly it makes me look out the window. :D

Twidget

Commander

I refuse to comment on the grounds my wife is looking over my shoulder. ;)