Parts Manuals Anyone?

Jarhead1775

Cadet
I'm looking for parts and can't seem to find the rocker switch blank that sits above the steering wheel. I've found the gauge panel, so that's easy - but can't find anything for the 2008 Larson Cabrio 330. I need to replace mine since it has salt water damage.

If anyone knows the part, it would be appreciated. Or, if you can point me towards a parts manual.

Attachments

• 8341908L-5.jpg
    8341908L-5.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 8341908L-4.png
    8341908L-4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

Nheels

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Good luck. I have the exact boat and it is impossible to find any information on it.

How are you finding the boat? Any issues?

Jarhead1775

Cadet
My only issue so far is getting the boat out of Florida into NC. Haulers are a strange breed. I've been searching for 2 weeks for any part # on that piece and no dice. I may have to have some C&C company recreate one for me.

Nheels

Petty Officer 2nd Class
My only issue so far is getting the boat out of Florida into NC. Haulers are a strange breed. I've been searching for 2 weeks for any part # on that piece and no dice. I may have to have some C&C company recreate one for me.
Genmar built them. They used a lot of interchangeable parts is understanding.

What motors and outdrives do you have?

I've been having the traditional trim cover and cylinder issues with the DPS-A. Thinking about rebuilding the fuel pump too.