Parts for Regal 3360

Status
Not open for further replies.

paultaupo

Cadet
[FONT=Lucida Grande, Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I have a Regal 3360 and we are in New Zealand. The boat is Based in Pine Harbor in Auckland The only other Regal I have sen there is a 3060. As good as the boats are there just are not many here so I hope to use the forum to try to get answers to some questions Sorry if they seem a bit simple...[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]​I would really appreciate you suggestions on any one of these questions[/FONT]

1 We cannot find the pods here for the coffee machine Can someone tell me where we can order them from in the USA and what they are called

2 We need some of the small telescopic stays for the microwave cupboard Where can we get these parts from

3 Does anyone have the ice maker How good is it (or isn't it) and are the one offered with the Regals still available available

alldodge

Staff member
If a fellow Regal owner does not show up I suggest post some pics of the items your looking for, these same items are probably used on other boats. Things like the ice maker, let us know what manufacture and model you have.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
What brand coffee maker is it? Keurig?

A pic of the stays for the micro cupboard would help either ID what you have or an alternative.

paultaupo

Cadet
Thanks for reply Yes that is the brand of coffee machine
Photos of stay will come later as we live 3 hours from the boat

Thank you for your replies

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Keurig pods are called K-Cups. I would check with any of the local food markets. Failing that, Google will find a source in NZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.