FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I got this moter about one year ago it seems to run good and it looks new. but i am consernd about the inpeller. is this part hard to find.Thanks Brian.
9.2, 9.9, 10, 12.9, 15---They are all the same lower unit and impeller and they made them for years. If you can't get one from your local Mercury dealer, try Franz . I think its Franzmarine.com but if I'm wrong, you can get to him at The Chrysler Crew.