Parts for Azure Boats

rclyatt

Recruit
Looking for recessed shower holder and cap, and a bow table for AZ220. If you have any 3rd party suggestions, Thanks

Re: Parts for Azure Boats

I've got an AZ278. Now that they are no longer, try and find out who manufactured the parts for Azure. Mine is kept at the lake or I would look for you. The bow tables seem to be fairly standard so get the measurement of the pole, height of pole and dimension where it fits into the floor. Call around and you'll find one from a manufacturer. Your boat dealer should be able to give you some guidance here. Also, with the shower holder and cap I doubt their was a single company that only provided that part for Azure. Contact the company that makes them for other boats and they should be able to help. Again, I would think your boat dealer could help with this.

kashleyh

Cadet

Cruisers Yachts just bought Azure and Keith Messenger is handling the parts/decal requests for Azure now.

Keith K. Messenger
Azure Boats, Cruisers & Rampage Yachts
Divisions Of KCS International, Inc.
Customer Service Department
804 Pecor Street
OCONTO, WI. 54153
Direct Line: 920-835-6387
Customer Service Direct: 866-734-2770

BabyBro

Cadet

Cruisers Yachts just bought Azure and Keith Messenger is handling the parts/decal requests for Azure now.

Keith K. Messenger
Azure Boats, Cruisers & Rampage Yachts
Divisions Of KCS International, Inc.
Customer Service Department
804 Pecor Street
OCONTO, WI. 54153
Direct Line: 920-835-6387
Customer Service Direct: 866-734-2770

I had a o-ring failure on mine. The wand is not rebuildable- cheap plastic. I was quoted $95 for the bow shower for KCS International.... Not worth it for me, but its been 2 months and I haven't made an effort to find something else to adapt and fit.

Today I got wise while cleaning my anchor storage and googled the part number on the hose.. The one online resource is the vendor for the part! http://www.itc-marine.com/product/stainless-steel-transom-shower
I'll be calling them tomorrow to order direct. More info to come!

BabyBro

Cadet

Azure bow shower (97014-7 Chrome Plastic Shower) was $10 plus fast shipping. ITC has many azure boat accessories like tables, lights, cup holders, showers, ect

I had another parts need today. When I put in my fuel additive, I forgot to screw the azure gas cap back on. Found out Perko to be the supplier. Part number is PKO-540DPG99A

doyall

Petty Officer 1st Class

Anybody got a fix on the manufacturer/part number for the optional flip up arm rests for the bow seats of Azure's deck boats? An internet search comes up blank. Appreciate any information anyone may have.