part not available ??

elmo

Seaman Apprentice
35 johnson, 35el79a, long shaft, part name-spacer,impeller housing, long - part# 0326693 and o-ring,impeller housing,long - part # 0311338..... dealer says no longer available - have to buy lower unit to get this part....... any advise on somewhere to buy no-longer-factory-parts ??? last resort is to manufacture my own, but thought maybe someone here could help...... i don't own credit card, internet sites won't allow order without it, mainly i just want to know where to get it........ thanks

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: part not available ??

give me a day or two. I may have one in my junk pile outback. I cleaned out two of my sheds and the junkman still has not showed up with his dumpster.<br />keep bumping it if ya need it and ill try to remember to look.

elmo

Seaman Apprentice

yes, i'm interested..... willing to make it worth you time to look...... even if it's damaged alittle, i could use it for pattern to manufacture one. really appreciate your time friend. thanks.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Both parts appear to be available from ishopmarine.com. Spacer is about 7 bucks and oring is less than a dollar. (plus shipping)

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

if I can find it you can have it for the shipping. I dont work on anything that old anymore. I tossed a bunch of that stuff out. so ill try to look over the weekend.

elmo

Seaman Apprentice

boatbuoy,,, that's what i thought also, found the numbers and pic blowout, same as at the dealer, number is now supperseded, you gotta buy the whole upper or lower unit, not sure which, for 267.00 i didn't ask...... and yeah looks to be about 7 - 8 inches in length by my tape measure....

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

I got one sitting on my puter table in front of me. shoot me an email at rodbolt40 at yahoo

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Way to go there, rodbolt. That's what a users board should be about.

elmo

Seaman Apprentice

friend, that's amazing...... email has been sent your way with my address for shipping, and i'll more than gladly pay the expenses. just got off the river, nice mess of gills. that part will make things alittle quieter for me. thanks. let me know you got my email.