Painting an inflatable boat

Cadet
Can this be done ?<br />What kind of paint can be used ?<br />and Where can I get it ?<br /><br />.................Sticky

crab bait

Captain
Re: Painting an inflatable boat

i tell ya,, there's a VINYL paint made by TEMPO & another brand sold in WALMART..( don't tell anyone ,not allowed/supposed to shop there) ..this stuff is the poop..!!! never happier with a product in my life..!!<br /><br />it peramently changes the color of vinyl & wont peel or flake off...

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Is it a Quicksilver? I just finished painting one of them. Looked like new, before I sold it. Unfortunately in the hot sun, it still got sticky. But for cosmetics, this stuff is great. You can scratch it off though. See the following link and good luck! http://www.inflatablefix.com/paint.htm

Cadet

Thanks for the replys<br /><br />PS--I got a '88 nauticu***

flashback

Captain

yea crab-bait, I used the tempo stuff on an old vinyl bimini top and it did work good. still looks good after almost 3 years of being out in the weather.......

crab bait

Captain

i ain't lyin' this is some good stuff. it has NO thickness so it can't be scratched.. can't say enuff good about it..<br />try it you'll like it ..!!!