Paging JB

Raghauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I want to extend an apology personally to you... I had no idea a bs post would lead to insults of any kind, especially some of the nasty garbage that was posted against you personally.<br /><br />I understand your gripe and will keep the non-technical posts to this forum. I am not a newbie here, and I have lurked with interest and learned a few tricks from your opinions and advice since joining iboats about a year ago. <br /><br />Whatever you do, please refrain from avoiding this site. Continue to offer your insight. The "few bad apples" are no match for your wisdom and experience that have benefitted many in the past... and hopefully in the future.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Paging JB

Ahoy, Rag.<br /><br />Thank you very much, and my thanks also to our other colleagues who have come to my defense.<br /><br />I am always careful, even when really cranky, to avoid attacking people, and to criticize only the behavior that annoyed or offended me.<br /><br />I was tempted to counterattack several members until I realized that their own comments did them more injury than anything I could have said.<br /><br />Thanks again, Raghauler. And you too, Gonfishin, 495, et. al. :)

gonfishn

Commander
Re: Paging JB

I tip my fishing hat to you RH. We do alot of Kidding around here but its all in fun. But to bust down on someone like JB was a little to much for alot of us. Kick my sister but leave JB alone.<br />Alot of us older taters have health issues (like me)and are reminded of it every day we get up. We don't need sarcastic reminders. JB was one of the first ones to make me feel welcome here as he has done with alot of us. <br /><br /> Never judge a man until you have walked in his shoes.....The Party is at JBs again this year..