FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just purchased a 100hp 1998 Mariner outboard and would like to know if the outboard came with a Owners when new from the factory. If so is there any way to get one or should I just try to get a Service Manual? Any Suggestions?
Mercury publishes a Service Manual which has owner/operator information including operating/servicing/mounting instructions in the first sections. Surely Mariner does also.
I subscribe to the Seloc and it is a compliment to my OEM manual. Actually I find it more useful in the instances I have used it. I use the internet subscription which is convenient for me. Top right of the page as Scott indicated.