overdue update

Eggkr8

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hi All,<br />sorry I haven't posted much lately, my boat project went through a slow down while my life went through a speed up for the past several months. Anyways, I got two break throughs accomplished. I finally have most of my floor installed and glassed into place. I took advantage of some unusually warm and dry Mass. weather to fnish the floor. The other accomplishment was I found a close enough to stock NOS windshield on EBay. For those who watch too much of Fast and furious. This doesn't mean a sticker of a blue bottle on my windshield (nitrous Oxide), but New Old Stock. Original New stuff left in a barn! <br /><br />Next the engine comes out so I can finish the rest of the floor and the transom. I will try to update with pics real soon<br /><br />Cheers<br />Egg

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
Re: overdue update

That is good news. Those windshields are hard to come by. Neptune must be looking favorably on you. I think you better sacrafice a small animal or relative you don't care for to keep the the favor of the gods. :D

Eggkr8

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thanks Mark,<br /><br />Being of Swedish descent, I side more with it being a gift from Aegir, rather than Neptune ! :) And what a gift it was ! about $65, (and the same again in shipping unfortunately). If this didn't come along, I was going to start the new windshield procedure from Glen-L's site<br /><br />Now, I downed a bucket of extra crispy from KFC when I found this. do you think that will pass for the sacrafice or should I go break the news to my cat?!<br /><br />How goes your engine battle?

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Its all back together. Fogged, cleaned and stored for the winter. Next spring it will be ready to go.

Eggkr8

Petty Officer 1st Class

That's great news Mark. I hope the manufacture was good about the warranty.<br /><br />I hope to remove the through hull area and bell housing of the old outdrive this weekend. I just need to see how much pain I am in after chasing leaves around