"Oups I did it again" Bush Speech

dick

Chief Petty Officer
Thought this was funny C/P from paper today.<br /> Thought there are laws against this.<br /> <br />Associated Press <br /><br /><br />Wednesday, September 08, 2004 <br /> <br />POPLAR BLUFF, Mo. -- President George W. Bush apparently mixed up his words while delivering his usual campaign speech about the rising cost of health care.<br /><br />"We need to do something about these frivolous lawsuits that are running up the cost of your health care and running good docs out of business," Bush said in a speech Monday.<br /><br /> "We've got an issue in America. Too many good docs are getting out of business.<br /> "Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practise their love with women all across this country." <br /> The president was speaking to an applauding crowd of thousands of supporters in this southeast Missouri town of 16,500 people.

Re: "Oups I did it again" Bush Speech

That is hilarious!<br /><br />Nothing like a good Bush-ism to get your day going.

LubeDude

Admiral

Ya, he does mix em up at times, just shows hes human though, not stupid. He even made fun of himself durring the convention.

oddjob

Commander

very funny..gave me a belly laugh driving to work today....

crab bait

Captain

WHEN IN THE HECK ARE THEY GONNA DEBATE..??<br /><br />PLEASE..!!!

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Thats what I am waiting for. All this swift boat crap is meaningless. You don't see Kerry getting Bush's coke/booze buddies out telling it the way it was. Anyone who thinks these people havn't been compensated for their testimony needs to wake up. Lets face it, they both were imperfect people during Nam. Pointless war tends to cause that. I want to see them face to face, that will have more power than any paid off who-zits talking smack about the opposition. I would be more impressed with Bush if he left this Nam crap alone and told us how he planned on fixing our screwed up country. I actually supported him in 2000. The thought of the Eco-Nazi Gore getting in office horrified me, but man o man was I in for a shock...To be fare, Bush is not a bad man. he truely believes in what he is doing, and that is admirable. He is consistant in what he is doing, and that also is admirable. The most admirable thing he could do right now is get on television and admit he may not have made the right decisions, and that he will do what it takes to remedy that. That would make me swing back in his direction. There is nothing wrong with admitting a mistake and fixing it, it does not make you weak. What makes you weak is going down the wrong path and being too bullheaded to make things right, out of pride. Isn't pride a sin? You religious types may or may not know....

dick

Chief Petty Officer

The most admirable thing he could do right now is get on television and admit he may not have made the right decisions, and that he will do what it takes to remedy that.
That would be a flip flop

crab bait

Captain

if all you non republicans don't vote republican an there's another terrorist attack .. it's your fault.. we told you so..

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

From everything I've heard lately (except from the Bush camp, of course), this war in Iraq is Breeding terrorists, not eliminating them. And Bin Laden was not a product of the democrats. It was the Reagan/Bush policies and CIA that turned him against the US. So when we Are attacked by terrorists again, I WILL PUT THE BLAME SQARELY ON THE REPUBLICANS! I TOLD YOU SO!

woodrat

Ensign

Yes, Pride is one of the seven deadly sins, as a matter of fact. Think about that when you put that "Proud to be an American" sticker on your car next to the "jesus saves" sticker.

Ralph 123

Captain

WBW - you have no idea what you are talking about. Go read "Ghost Wars" by Steve Coll, the Editor of the Liberal Washington Post and maybe you'll learn the truth. By the way, "Ghost Wars" is the book cited by the 911 commission as authoritative on this subject.<br /><br />This points out a fundamental divide in America. Some think America is the problem and creates UBLs others think America is solution and has nothing to do with creating the butchers of the world....

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

I personally feel that Bush should change tactics. Pull out of Iraq. Pull everyone out. Then we pick one muslim city, a city that we know has generated terrorism, and we deploy a single thermonuclear device. If that doesnt work, we deploy another thermonuclear device. Thats the kind of flip-flopping I can stand behind.<br /><br /> I seem to remember that the last time we were attacked on our own soil that this worked pretty well to stifle further activity. It may not stop terrorism fully, but it'll let them know that when they fly planes into buildings, their mothers, sisters, brothers, and all their friends will turn to ash. We have become a nation of weakness, time to butch up. Bush has the right idea, he is just doing it wrong, which is why I am so fed up with him. Destroying our own economy and killing our soldiers needlessly only bolsters the world against us. Glazing ragheads with high yeild nukes is the best bet, hands down. Can I get an amen?<br /><br />Terrorists only know violence, they cannot be negotiated with, they cannot be reasoned with. Like I had said all along, we are kicking the wrong arse in the wrong way, that is where Bush messed up. We are bogged down Vietnam style again when we should have been collapsing cave systems with underground tactical nukes.

dick

Chief Petty Officer

It may not stop terrorism fully, but it'll let them know that when they fly planes into buildings, their mothers, sisters, brothers, and all their friends will turn to ash.
The problem is they don't care about anything but their f----uped causes and belief's so a family slaughter would do nothing.<br />The nuke option ,well you think the world is pissed now ...well if you droped one on my niegbours house and I start growing a third arm I'd be pretty pissed.<br />I do agree the Bush man isn't doing what I like .<br />One more thing I have a big hate for the terrorists as well, but please don't thing that all so called
are the same .I have a family on my street who are great people and there daughter babysits mine and they are just as sick at this stuff too.

Ralph 123

Captain

Ya the outcry from from Muslims around the world has been deafening. Especially when they were dancing in the streets on 911....

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

What Ralph said... and who cares one bit what the Muslims cry about?<br />They should cry. We had to on 9/11<br /><br />If you don't want to be called a "raghead", stop wearing that crap and blowing up in public!

Seamus

Seaman

Originally posted by JasonJ:<br /> ...Then we pick one muslim city, a city that we know has generated terrorism, and we deploy a single thermonuclear device. If that doesnt work, we deploy another thermonuclear device....<br /> ... Can I get an amen?<br />
Can you what!? NO! I'll tell you something, if someone dropped a nuke on Seattle because someone supposedly from Seattle had done something evil, I'd take my AK in my teeth and SWIM to that f___in' country if I had to in order to slaughter all the resonsible people I could find! And the only difference in my response would be to find the people who were actually responsible. The whole nuke the "ragheads" thing is so disgustingly wrong and sick that I have to wonder what kind of church you went to when you were young! Shame on you!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Wayyyy off topic now.<br /><br />From what I have heard, OBL stated he hates the USA because we had a military presence in the holy land (Saudi) and we support Israel.<br /><br />Bush and Clinton both put troops in Saudi, and the USA has alwasy supported Israel.<br /><br />This is not a partisan hatred, it is a hatred of USA.<br /><br />Ken

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, we nuked them, problem solved. What part of that don't you understand? As far as the raghead comment, they can thank themselves. What was it I heard the other day..."Its a known fact that not all muslims are terrorists, but it is also a sad fact that almost all terrorists are muslim". Hey, they don't want the reputation, they need to clean house in their ranks. The good muslims need to denounce these muslim extremists, they need to make a more concerted effort to seperate themselve from the problem. If nuking cites is a bad thing, then what is a good thing? Iraq? Are we eliminating terrorism by being in Iraq? Hell, we may as well have nuked Baghdad, the end result would be similar to what it is now, a near lawless land where anarchy rules. When is anyone going to learn, the middle east will not convert to the U.S. way of life. Every attempt we make to do anything over there just results in more hate, whether we like it or not. Like I said, they want their crappy desert, they can have it. Just send us the oil please....

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

If your going to nuke one city you better nuke them all cause the ones that dont hate us now, certainly will after a nuke.<br /><br />You Japan nuke analgy is false. The Japanese were greedy and power hungry and once they were shown that there was no way to get any power, they gave up.<br /><br />The muslims terrorist hate us and will always hate us and will never give up. PERIOD. Ask Israel how effective their attacks are.<br /><br />Ken

crab bait

Captain

carvin' out a western society in the middle east is not easy an ofcoarse the govnt. is goin' about it all wrong.. bombs & guns approch..<br /><br />we oughta 'all out blitz' on um'.. hollywood style.. <br /><br />print up silly muslum comic strips an airdrop... <br /><br />have new fall line-up on altrazer network..<br />omar & mohmar's great adventure..<br /><br />show's about the silly commical side of muslum families..<br /><br />then bring on the grease.. fatten 'um up..<br />get 'um fat an 'hooked' an arteries clogged than we got 'um where we want 'em..!!<br /><br />before long,, there will be a picket fence around every mosque.. <br /><br />leave the 180 billion an our boys home..