Opinions on Marine Engines 4 Less

Amyrick

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 22, 2026
Messages
12
I'm in need of a new 4.3 for my 2013 Stingray 198lx. I've looked around and Marine Engines 4 Less have best priced, most complete engines I've found plus no core charge. I've looked at some reviews and they seem good, but I haven't seen anybody talk about them. I figured I'd see if anybody on here has had any experience with them. Also if you've had good luck with other companies I'd be eager to check them out too.
 

alldodge

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
44,632
They have been around for years, they just keep changing their names. I forget what they were called when I bought one so many years ago.

I would look at local machine shops, local junk yards to send to machine shop, use Michigan motors or even check if local GM dealer to see if they can get base motors
 
Top