One I Had To Share

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
A woman was shopping at her local supermarket where she selected:<br /><br />A half-gallon of 2% milk,<br />A carton of eggs,<br />A quart of orange juice,<br />A head of romaine lettuce,<br />A 2 lb. can of coffee,<br />And a 1 lb. package of bacon.<br /><br />As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to check out, a drunk standing behind her watched as she placed the items in front of the<br />cashier.<br /><br />While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, the drunk calmly stated,"You must be single."<br /><br />The woman was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was intrigued by<br />the derelict's intuition, since she was indeed single. She looked at her six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her<br />selections that could have tipped off the drunk to her marital status.<br /><br />Curiosity getting the better of her, she said "Well, you know what, you're absolutely correct. But how on earth did you know that?"<br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />The drunk replied, "'Cause you're ugly"

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: One I Had To Share

ROFLMAO1.gif

KaGee

Admiral

:D <br /><br />I always thought the "Atractabilty Factor" diminished as alcohol levels increased???

spratt

Lieutenant

I forwarded that to my coworkers and got the following responses:<br /><br /><br />Eddie: That was the best I have heard all year!!!<br /><br />Phil: Ha!!!<br /><br />Dana: Oh, brother!!

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> :D <br /><br />I always thought the "Atractabilty Factor" diminished as alcohol levels increased???
I had such fun with that a few days ago!!! A really close friend who had lived a very sheltered life told me that her son had picked up this really ugly girl at a bar, and she couldn't understand why he chose HER, since her son is so "good looking"...I told her that when a guy gets into a bar, after a couple bars there ain't an ugly girl in teh place!! She just cracked up, because she had never heard that...I told her it was true!!! Alcohol does diminsh the uglyiness factor...I even got picked up once in a bar...many moons ago!!!

spratt

Lieutenant

Just to clarify...it weren't no GUY who picked me up...and she weren't too awful ugly later either...

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> Just to clarify...it weren't no GUY who picked me up...and she weren't too awful ugly later either...
Sure, OK, whatever you say.... ;)

KaGee

Admiral

Wasn't there a C&W song written with lyrics something like "whay are all the girls prettier a closing time"???

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
Originally posted by spratt:<br /> Just to clarify...it weren't no GUY who picked me up...and she weren't too awful ugly later either...
Sure, OK, whatever you say.... ;)
Well, I guess beauty is in teh eyes of the beholder...once a guy told me that women NEEDED to paint their face because as he said it, "If the barn needs paintin', then paint it!!" I had to enter the left open door and reply "Just who is the one to judge whether the barn needs painting?"<br /><br />So, Mr. KaGee, y'all is gonna jest hafta take mah word about it :D :D :D