Omni bus digital switch problem

BHS1973

Recruit
I've seen questions and answers on this site many times solving my problems...but, this one I could not find. Day before bass tournament my electronics were fine. Caught my first keeper 30 minutes into day one. Put him in live well and clicked on aerators. Caught 2nd keeper, and when I opened the box, aerators not running. Looked at digital pad and nothing was illuminated. I turned "off/on" switch OFF then ON... The pad came on, then dimmed, then OFF. Everything worked, except aerators, even though not illuminated on pad. Pad on the front, same M.O., ILLUMINATE, DIM then,OFF. Any suggestions??

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Welcome aboard.

Guessing without being there - The wiring or connections have some corrosion. Or the pad broke.

sam am I

Commander
Probably need the latest of 1000+ FW upgrades to come then re-register and op'd out of online subscriptions to Amazon Prime, NetFlex or the like, ask Alexia to then find a pay per connect Wifi spot and/or 8G shqaring network, then set your Iboat,,,,errrrr, Iphone (not Android) to scan for new connections only after clearing old cached stored data in both the local and cloud storage/s (if any) HOWEVER, In order to access them, they must be paid for in advance by logging in with your updated Win 10 ONLY computer to the persons site (secure, they'll "always protect your personal info") who needs to make more money because they programed the switches to stop working after the code times out....

Might be what GA said though, not sure...........

Last edited: