FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Wow, this is better than I customer I had last year which showed up in a Saturn 2 door to pick up a Mercury 70hp, it did take some work, but we've got it in, and he drove away happy..... I am still laughing....
lol... <br /><br />when I bought home my 100HP omc it was in a little suzuki serria...<br /><br />was a very tight squeeze.. and the cars steering was a little light all the way home..<br /><br />rgds<br /><br />Franki