FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
That happened to me one time. My wife asked if the battery needed charging. I charged the battery and it worked again, both ways.
Try it, it might be an easy fix. My wife is always right when she puts her 2 cents in when there is a problem... John
I'm not sure if you're on hydraulic trim or a jackscrew. If it's the screw rig, and you're working one way and not the other I think I would have the motor looked at to see if it's running properly (spinnin' both ways). If that's not it, I'd swap out solenoids (just to check) and then it's probably on to the screw itself.
If it's the hydraulic set - I have no idea Never run one of those.