FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have an OMC Sea Drive <br />Model: 1AALCNF <br />Serial# J735818<br /><br />Any help with year and HP? <br />I will really appreciated <br />thank you
Thank you, any idea of the horse power? Is this motor any good? I'm thinking on buying this motor but I heard that they brake transom very easy, it's that true? Thank for any help or advice on this motor.<br />Thank you