FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ok, I have this 1989 Starcaft Medalist 1701 with an OMC 2.3L Cobra sterndrive. I understand 4 cyl ford engines, The rest is new to me. Spotted this Service Manual on ebay. Is this what I need to understand my power unit?
landslr - i think I remember you can only print off 50 pages at a time so if you are old school like me, will take you some time. But good to have online to study as well.