Ole' 43 tapes

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral
OK. Nobody else wants to touch this so I'll do it. I heard excerpts of interviews of Ole' 43 taped by Doug Wead. As a longtime non-fan of Ole' 43 I was pleasantly surprised. He took a stance on disclosure of Mary Jane and Coke use that was spot on. As a long-time dem. I commend him and would like to say his stock raised appreciably in my book. I'm still not a fan of his politics, but I'm a believer in his position on morals in this instance - whether he inhaled or not.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Ole' 43 tapes

Please forgive my ignorance, but who (or what) is "Old44"?

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

pres #44 <br />g w bush ??<br /><br />but isn't he the 43rd president ?<br /><br />or was44 his old sports number?

Bondo

Staff member

I Think he's talking about the Just Released Secretly Recorded Telephone Tapes of an interview, back when G.W. was only Governor.................<br /><br />Heck, I Love him Because he's a recovered Drunk,+ Pothead.......... :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

He is proof that it is possible for people to change.<br /><br />So far what I have heard is nothing much new.<br /><br />We all knew he was a pothead/cokehead/drunk. Didnt know he was an acidhead.<br /><br />He did do the right thing, no answer was required. Clinton paved the way for him, but he couldnt even inhale properly. :D <br /><br />Ken