Oldies ...But..Goodies

scrapper

Ensign
Oldies but Goodies <br />Remember When ...<br /><br />A computer was something on TV<br />from a science fiction show of note<br />a window was something you hated to clean...<br />And ram was the cousin of a goat....<br /><br />Meg was the name of my girlfriend<br />and gig was a job for the nights<br />now they all mean different things<br />and that really mega bytes<br /><br />An application was for employment<br />a program was a TV show<br />a cursor used profanity<br />a keyboard was a piano<br /><br />Memory was something that you lost with age<br />a cd was a bank account<br />and if you had a 3 1/2" floppy<br />you hoped nobody found out<br /><br />Compress was something you did to the garbage<br />not something you did to a file<br />and if you unzipped anything in public<br />you'd be in jail for a while<br /><br />Log on was adding wood to the fire<br />hard drive was a long trip on the road<br />a mouse pad was where a mouse lived<br />and a backup happened to your commode<br /><br />Cut you did with a pocket knife<br />paste you did with glue<br />a web was a spider's home<br />and a virus was the flu<br /><br />I guess I'll stick to my pad and paper<br />and the memory in my head<br />I hear nobody's been killed in a computer crash<br />but when it happens they wish they were dead . <br /> :) :) :D :D